Saturday, September 1, 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018 TECHNIQUE JUNKIES STAMPS NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP



Hello Technique Junkies Stamps fans....here we are with a new month (where did the last one go?) and a new release hop for the September 2018 Technique Junkies Stamps.  This month we're excited to be showcasing some fabulous designs from Jan Tinklenberg.  

The stamps were showcasing are available at a 15% off discount, but only until September 8th.  So if you like what you see, grab them before September 8th.  No code necessary, discount will be applied in the cart. All other stamps you might like from the Technique Junkies Store  can be purchased with a 10% discount by using my code TJ10CHERI at check out.  

If you began this hop at the beginning, then you've already been to Jan's blog and that means you've also hopped here from, and seen, the fabulous creations of Lee Ann Barrett.  

I hope you'll enjoy seeing these cards which I made with these fabulous new stamps.


Using "Wolf by Moonlight"  and Shimmer Bliss Sprays (Festive Flamingo, Harvest Sunset, Wine Stain and Chestnut Mare) this card was created with a technique called "Pulled Glimmer Tutorial" which you can find in the June/July 2010 TJ Newsletter.   Really fun to do.  The sentiment I added is "One Must Live"



This gorgeous stamp is one of Jan's and is called "Autumn Leaves".  I love the versatility of this stamp.  I stamped it on a neutral colored card stock with a soft brown dye ink.  I then colored it with my ColorTone pencils.  The sentiment is from the "Autumn Set of 6" set.  


Here's another one of Jan's stamps.  This one is called "Autumn Blessings".  To create this card, I stamped the image on kraft colored cardstock in Archival brown ink.  I then sponged and blended Distress Oxide Inks over it.  The next thing I did was spray Shimmering Bliss Gold Topper over the entire panel. Using an aqua brush and water, I removed the color from the leaves in order to soften them.  I love how this came out.  

Now, hop on over to the blog of another incredibly creative and talented lady, Stephanie Severin.  She's got amazing creations to show you.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget the 15% discount on the new stamps - but only until September 8th.  

All other stamps and Shimmer Bliss Sprays, can be purchased for a full 10% discount using my code at check out.  

Enjoy the hop.  









8 comments:

Ro Donner said...

Great cards, Cheri!

lynda said...

/These fall cards have me droolin, Cheri! Love, love, love the colors, and the Shimmering highlights!

StampingJudy said...

Great cards, Cheri!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

TFS, Cheri.

Ina G said...

You always come up with amazing creations from the TJ releases SS. I love the results you achieved with these 3 but can't stop swooning over that wolf card.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work. The wolf card looks so nice on those Shimmering Bliss colours, and your other two cards are outstanding. What a pleasure to see your cards.

Unknown said...

Super cards. Love the colors n blending.

Unknown said...

Great.cards n color blending!_

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book