Wednesday, March 14, 2018

MARCH 2018 TIC, TAC, TOE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House Friends!  

It's the second Wednesday of the month and that means a Tic, Tac, Toe challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  


I colored the image with Copic Markers (no big surprise there). The Washi border really gives the image a nice grounding and I decided to pop the sentiment up on dimensional tape as well as adding some red enamel dots, which completed the TTT requirements.   The TTT chart is below and from the grid and my card you can see I used Washi Tape, Use Dimension and Cats.  

So, come on over and show us what you've created from this board.  The details of the challenge and what you could win can be found at THE HOUSE.  

Take a gander at these other fabulous blogs from my team mates and their fabulous TTT creations.  

 Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Esther Shirley 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you found some inspiration and will join the TTT challenge.  See you there! 


9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my favorite stamps from RI - and yes the washi tape really grounds it. Love Tic-Tac-Toe and what everyone does with this challenge. Great job.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Donna said...

Such a fun and darling card, beautiful coloring too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri, You know how much I love cats and this card is adorable!

Ina G said...

OMGosh this is genies SS. Such a fun and fabulous card. Love the washi tape and bling.

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card! Love how you colored this image too!

Esther Asbury said...

Simple Adorable! Love the washi tape and the red enamel dots!

Heather said...

This is sooo fun!!! I just got this image (well, 3 months ago!) and can't wait to use it. Love the washi tape and the sentiment panel!

joy said...

Very clever way to spotlight the sentiment- and this is one of my favorite images- so like a cat!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book