Thursday, March 1, 2018

MARCH 2018 NEW RELEASE TECHNIQUE JUNKIES BLOG HOP

Hello Junkies!!!  A new month equals a new stamp release from Technique Junkies Stamps and a design team blog hop to show them off!  

If you came from the blog of very talented Lee Ann, you're in the right place.  If not, and you'd like to follow the hop in order, start HERE at the beginning.

I think you'll love this release....and from what I've seen of the creations from the design team, you're going to be blown away.  

Now....just to let you know, if you see some stamps from this release that you love (and you will), you can purchase them and receive a 15% discount from today until March 8th.  That's the deadline.  Treat yourself to some - or all - of these fabulous stamps and get that 15% discount.  You don't have to do anything, the discount will be applied to your cart.

While you're shopping, if you see other stamps (from previous releases) or the Color Burst Pigment Powders, that you'd like to add to your collection, use my discount code TJ10Cheri and get all of them for 10% discount (you will have to add that in the "code" area upon check out).


The background for this awesome image "Fly" was created using Color Burst Pigment Powders  by Ken Oliver, from the Caribbean Brights collection.  The embossed circles are impressions of stacked circle dies.


The stamp I used here is "Faith, Family Farming" .  I'm very partial to farms, as I live on farm land that once belonged to my husbands grandparents.  The image was colored with Chamelon Colortone Pencils.  The bg panel was created by dragging a gray ink over the panel and when that was dry I dragged a white pigment ink over it again until I was satisfied with the result.  


I was in a silly mood when I created this card...that cat...he cracks me up.  He's "Birthday Cat" and I wanted to pair him with this sentiment from "Wisdom of OZ"...I giggled the entire time I was creating this card.  The bg is Distress Oxide Inks, mixed with water and dropped in drops and blown through a straw to disperse over the panel. 

I hope you enjoyed these cards and found some inspiration.  Now, I'll send you over to the incredibly talented Stephanie.  You will love what you see there.  

Don't forget...discount15% on all March 2018 Stamps until March 8th, and 10% off your entire order of all other stamps - as well as all the Color Burst Pigment Powders - if you add my code to your order.  


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun trio of cards. I love that barn one -- very cool

Ro Donner said...

I always adore your cards, Cheri! Those backgrounds...wow!!!

StampingJudy said...

Great cards!

lynda said...

Fabulous cards, Cheri. That barn with the wood background is so elegantly done. Nice collection.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All are terrific. I can almost hear those birds flapping their wings!

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome trio of cards - love the way you created the background on that last one! So fun!!

Beth Norman said...

Terrific work. The orange background is awesome. The barn is a perfect masculine card and your cat sure is partying with all those colours of splatter.

Ina G said...

WOW! 3 fantabulous card and all so very different and gorgeous in their own right.
The first one is stunning with the colours bursting. Love the array of flying birds and the hidden circles.
The second one is so very you SS. Simple stunning and stately.
Of course the 3rd one is so fun of fun and colour with that snarky sentiment - so cool.
Love 'em all.

Robin said...

Beautiful cards. They are fantastic. That cat is a hoot!

JEWELZB said...

I love that you chose 3 completely different styles. Each one is beautiful in its own right! I'm enamored by the bright colors & the simplicity of the Faith, Family, Farming, Friends - the "wood grain" background layer is perfect!! Big kitty's background is fabulous & one i have to try! Thank you!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book