Wednesday, February 28, 2018

FEBRUARY 2018 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello house friends!  

Another month has moved along and here we are with our last challenge of the month, ANYTHING GOES for The House That Stamps Built.  



This card was so much fun to create. I used my gelli plate to create the bg with alcohol inks for this spectacular dragon fly stamp RI#4401-O, "Dragonfly Lg" and then framed him with a square scalloped die.  The sentiment is a partial from RI#2502-I "Wishing You Joys"   that I stamped and cut out with an older Spellbinders ribbon label die I had.  The other cut portion of the stamp is on the inside.  

Take a peek at my Rock Star team mates for loads more of ATG inspiration.  



Thanks so much for stopping by today and please join us for this ATG challenge.  The details of how to enter and what you might win can be found at THE HOUSE.  


11 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love it!!! I think you should do a tutorial on how to use the Gel Plate. I bought one last summer and for the life of me just can't get results that I like. The dragonfly is the perfect focal image.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card and fantastic background! I have debate a gelli plate, would like to know what mediums you all use on it and if you use it often, maybe a POTW?

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is such a beautiful card, and definitely wishing for the warmer months!

Esther Asbury said...

LOVE the awesome background you created for your dragonfly....so pretty!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Ina G said...

OMGoodness what a beeeeeeeeeeeeutiful card you have made here SS. Totally in love with it. That background is stunning and your dragonfly so elegant in black. Love how you framed it and your birthday sentiment - fabulous shape.

Heather said...

Yep, another gorgeous card!! That background is fabulous and looks perfect with the butterfly! The scalloped frame really draws your eye right in.

Laurie Unger said...

Love your background that you created here! Gorgeous!

Furrbster said...

I love that background! It is perfect with the silhouette stamp.

Hugz Tinz

joy said...

The dragon fly is one of my favorite Repeat Impressions images and I love the background and how you have beautifully framed it. Great job!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cheri! I love the background you've created, it looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book