Wednesday, September 20, 2017

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE SEPTEMBER 2017


 Hi there house friends,

We've got an inspiration challenge for you today at The House That Stamps Built, and it's a beauty!  Here's a card I made using the inspiration palette.  




The stamps I used are RI#504-L  "Peaches", one of my all time favorite Repeat Impression stamps.  I stamped and colored it twice, one I fussy cut and popped up for added dimension.  I colored the peaches with my MozArt water color pens and did a watercolor wash background with them as well.  The sentiment is RI#2525-G "You're The Best".  I hand drew the "branch" and added some copper toned sequins to finish off the design.  

You can see from the inspiration palette I used some of the design but mostly the colors to complete my card.



Now it's your turn.  Come and play along with us and join the challenge.  All the details on how to play and what you can win can be found at THE HOUSE.  

Check out these talented ladies for even more ideas and designs.  

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley 


I'm entering this card in the new "Pop It Up"  Wednesday Simon Says Stamps Challenge.   


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  


11 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

OH My! What a wonderful job you did with the watercoloring! This is stunning!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

joy said...

What a wonderful card! The peaches are so well place - and the background is amazing. Hand drawing the branches has added the perfect touch! Great job!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- A very happy looking card using great colors that make me smile!

Ina G said...

If only peaches looked THAT GOOD IRL. What a fabulous yummy card you have here me dear SS. Colouring is amazing. Love the background and the little splatters. Nice hand drawn branches. Finished perfectly with the scalloped die. Love it!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! The white embossing really makes those beautiful peaches pop!! And the background is fabulous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card! Love the colors

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how beautiful - and love the peaches - look so good - the cooper embellishments brings your card all together.

Patti J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Cheri, this is stunning, and what a fabulous take on the photo! This ones a winner! Love it!

Lagene said...

WOW Cheri, this is Gorgeous! Long time no see...I just say your card on SSS Wed challenge and now realize you are with The House That Stamps Built. How long have you been there?

debby4000 said...

WOW what a beautiful card such lovely work.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book