Tuesday, April 25, 2017

KITTY KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU

Hey there, Junnkies,

A quick post today to show you this fun card using Technique Junkies Stamps "Kitty Watching" and "Watcha Doin".   I created it a few days ago and sent it to my friend who is in the hospital recovering from surgery.  She has a great sense of humor and I knew this card would give her a giggle or two.  It did me!  




I created a window and frame with Stitched Arch Stax dies from My Favorite Things to place the kitty face in after coloring it with Copic Markers.  Before placing the image inside the window, I splattered the front panel with black and green watered down acrylic paints for accent.  

Such an easy and fun card to create.  

If you'd like to grab these stamps, or any other stamps from Technique Junkies for yourself and would enjoy a little discount, use my code TJ10Cheri for a full 10% off your entire order.  Just enter the code at check out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get some crafting time for yourself today!  







2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I just love kitty stamps and you do such a good job coloring them too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute..

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book