Wednesday, April 26, 2017

ANYTHING GOES APRIL 2017 AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello! 

We have a new challenge for you at The House That Stamps Built and it's the monthly favorite of "Anything Goes".  We hope you'll join us.



I've been challenging myself to make some guy cards lately.  Especially cards that aren't specific to a birthday or other event, but rather just general cards for guys. This is one of those cards.  

I used stamps from the "Bottoms Up" set, and I used masking to create the scene. The images were colored with Copic Markers and after coloring, I masked them again and sponged the background in with my new Distress Oxide Inks (which I am LOVING).  I then drew in a "table" (the extent of my drawing ability), added the sentiment and adhered the layers to the card base.  

Prepare to be amazed by the incredible inspiration these ladies have also created for you.  

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley

Check out the challenge and how to enter at The House.  This is the last challenge of the month and a winner will be drawn and announced for a $25.00 GC for some fabulous RI stamps next week.  

In case you can't wait to win and would like a little enabling push, I have a 10% discount coupon for you.  Just enter my code RR10CW  at check out and enjoy.  

I'm entering this card in the weekly Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge "ANYTHING GOES".  



Thanks so much for stopping by.  





12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Donna said...

This is stunning Cheri, great masking and that background is amazing!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome guy card - guy cards are challenging for me - and I make them just "when I have to". I need to make a few ahead to have on hand.

Laurie Unger said...

Your back ground on this is outstanding! Great masculine card. I need to make a few for my stash too!

joy said...

What a great masculine birthday card! I love your background!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- You did an outstanding job on this!

Heather said...

Wow!! This card is absolutely stunning!! I LOVE how you layered these images together and am in awe of how the salt shaker shows through the shot glass. And that background . . . don't even get me started!!

Beth Norman said...

Wowza. All that yellow sponging is just fabulous. I love what you did with your images. Drawing in a table is very creative. I really like this card.

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh wow what a stunning card ! your colouring is amazing and love the whole card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a fun card...great message.
TFS,
Karen

Patti J said...

What a fun card, Cheri! Masking is always a favorite technique of mine....love how you masked your little scene! Beautifully done!

Ina G said...

Yes please! Fabulous card SS. Love the layout and bright colours.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book