Tuesday, March 7, 2017

PLAYING WITH PULLED COLOR

Hello Junkies!!!! 

When I first joined Technique Junkies Newsletter in 2009, I knew I'd never get through all the techniques I saw there, so I made a list of them and am still (happily) working off that list.  

Today I'm sharing the "Pulled Color" technique which can be found in the August/September 2012 newsletter.  This was so much fun and I absolutely love all the results I got.



  I took the technique one step further and added a little more texture with an Art Anthology stencil "Cracked" .  The stamp is "Art Mistakes", which I think fit this card perfectly.  

Here's another example of the technique, I placed it in background for the "Watercolor Giraff" from the March 2017 release.  

A little reminder - you have one more day to grab the March 2017 release stamps for 15% off.  Offer ends tomorrow, March 8.  



I encourage you to try this technique and beware...you'll be hooked and addicted in no time.  

Now, back to my list....what will I try next?  Hmmm...

Here's to a crafty week!  

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- this is amazing and so reminds me of science class and the study of the universe!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work Cheri. I love your cards and work which why I subscribed to your blog a while back. You're such an inspiration.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book