Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends! 

It's WIW time at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built and that means another fabulous sketch challenge from Wendy and an opportunity to win a sensational gift certificate for some RI stamps worth $25.00. 

Here's the sketch

And here is my card



 
Stamps:  #2708-M "Pine Branch" and #1105-E "Thinking of You" which I stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white ep on vellum. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and do check out the blogs of my Rock Star Teamies for even more inspiration for this challenge. 
 
 
 

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

one word comes to mind, Beautiful!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Sheri- this looks like a beautiful window! Amazing!

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love this!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book