Sunday, August 18, 2013

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Hi blog friends,

It's another fun CAS Challenge over at Outlawz Challenges and this week Lynn is the "challenge master" and here's her challenge....

The challenge this week is to include a Timepiece on your card or project, 'Time to celebrate', 'Time to Thank', 'Time flies', etc.
 
It's a great challenge and I can't wait to see what some of you come up with for this. 
 
Here's a card I made for Lynn's challenge
 
 
Stamps:  PTI - "Hands of Time"
Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities Classic Circles and PTI "Hands of Time"
Card stock:  GKD White, Black Onyx and some gold scraps I had in my stash
VersaMark Ink and White EP from Stampendous.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you in the CAS challenge at Outlawz.
 

 

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, I love clocks and watch stamps.
Kind wishes from the UK Joan

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is a gorgeous card! Love that clock image!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful clock image!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book