Monday, March 19, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week Challenge

Hi blog friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  The weather has been uncommonly warm for Maine in March....today we're hitting 70! 

It's time for another Stamp of the Week Challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  This week we're featuring this lovely Easter Lily.  Easter is only a few weeks away and if you haven't started making Easter cards yet, you may way to get this adorable image because it's 50% off, this week only.  #1309-J


Jump over to The House That Stamps Built and grab the code that Wendy has set up and add this image to your collection of Easter stamps. 

Here's a card I made with this image


I made a "diamond fold" card to frame this image after coloring it with Copic markers.  I layered a Spellbinder "Fleur De Lis Square" behind the focal image for some added detail. 

For more fantastic inspiration, please visit these Repeat Impressions Rock Stars blogs.


Have a fun and crafty week and thanks so much for stopping by!

Cheri

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Sweet card Cheri! I received one of your beautiful twinchies in the Gingersnap swap.
It's posted on my blog now. Thanks for swapping!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty.
Wishes
Lynne

trisha too said...

Really pretty card, Cheri, that fold is something else!

:)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book