Thursday, July 21, 2011

Outlawz CAS Challenge Card

Hi there blogging friends,
I'm over at Outlawz with some old and new friends and playing along with some of the great challenges there.  This project is for the Sunday CAS challenge something old, something new and something blue.  I went with a monochromatic look and focused on the "blue".  There are some fabulous projects posted there and great pool of talent at Outlawz.  Do, go over and see for yourself.  


Here is my card for the Sunday CAS challenge this week



 And the details:  CS is Spring Rain and satin ribbon, background stamp on the side panel was created using Background Basics Retro, and the focal image was made using "Gracious Vases", all products from PTI.  These are new items in my arsenal.  The old piece is the button....its mother of pearl and from an antique button collection my mother had.  


Thank you so much for stopping by, keep cool!









Cheri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors and beautiful ribbon!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book