Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mix It Up Monday

Hello Blogger Buddies,
By the time most of you read this post, the challenge I'm posting here will be over....I'm getting in right under the wire again.  *sheepish smile* 
Nevertheless, here's my entry for the Mix It Up Monday (last week's) challenge over at StampTV.  
Lee Murphy's challenge is called:   Gettn' Sketchy and she's given us two variations of one sketch to choose from OR you can incorporate them both.  Here they are:


There are some great entries in the gallery, so check out the StampTV gallery for more great inspiration.  

Here's my card for Lee's challenge and as you can see I choose the second sketch to follow.

The stamp is from the new FREE set called "Bold and Beautiful" from Gina K Designs.  I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers #YR24, R85, R89, YG06 and YG13.  I used my Sakura Gelly Roll Clear pen on the wings for some glitzy highlighting, but I don't think the photo shows it well.  The bg is from Basic Grey Sweet Threads and I embossed it using a Sizzix "Retro" emobssing folder.  The CS is all from GKD Pure Luxury line - Ivory, Sweet Mango and the one of her new colors Key Lime.  The butterfly is framed using Spellbinder Nestability dies.

I hope you all have a GREAT week.  
Thanks for stopping by,
Cheri


No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book