Sunday, April 17, 2011

With Love On Your Birthday

Hi there blog friends!  
It's been some time since I've posted, and I would apologize, only while I wasn't posting, I was spending time with my older brother who came for a visit - I hadn't seen him in 7 years, and his visit wasn't long enough....so, I didn't want to miss a minute of time with him.  Stamping and posting were put on the back burner.   
That being said, I wanted to get a card made for the sketch challenge over at StampTV this week.  It's a great sketch and I had a birthday card in mind for it.  Once again, I'm just under the wire for the deadline for submission (by 8:00 tonight), but better late than never....seems to be my weekend mantra!  LOL.
Gina's sketch is a catchy one....but fun to do.  I'll be saving this one for future cards.  




Here's my card using this sketch.



Details:  CS is Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White, Lovely Lavender (brand new) and Vibrant Violet.  Stamps:  GKD StampTV Stamp Set "Springtime Silhouettes".  
Designer Paper:  Latte Matstack by DCWV
Misc:  Punches, buttons, lace ribbon, silver pearls


I've got some more to post but that's for later.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Cheri

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! Glad you had a nice visit with your brother! Good for you getting your sketch card done! I am hoping to still get mine done, but who knows!! Have a great day!

icraft said...

Cheri Have just checked out all your photos. All beautiful work. Love to see your craft room lol. Ina

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book