Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's all About Spring

Ah, spring....my daffodils are coming up the grass is turning green.....it doesn't get better than this, after a long, cold, snowy winter.  
Technique Junkies has some great new techniques this month and one of them is called "embellished circles".  It was right up my ally.  I needed to get my mojo revved up and this did it.  


I'm entering this card in the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge for this week.  It's all about spring!  Yay!!  I did one in lavender and one in turquoise.  (can you tell I'm excited about spring???  LOL)
Here's Amy's challenge:  Spring is in the air (well it is in my neck of the woods LOL!!) So for your CAS Challenge this week let's see those Spring Inspired creations!! 






Details:  All products are Gina K Design.  
Stamp sets "Fun Year Round" and "Basket Blessings" are illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cheri
  
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love the different circles you used!

peggy wainman said...

Love these!

craftieodmae said...

Love your card, it just yells Spring!!!!

Sara I. said...

Love em!! Beautiful idea layed out perfectly!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book