Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sailing Away

Several of my friends have taken this week, while schools are out for February vacation, to sail away on cruises or head off to warmer spots south....I didn't sail away to anywhere, I stayed right here so I wouldn't miss any of these winter days filled with snow, ice and cold....I mean, why would I leave THAT???  Okay, so I didn't go anywhere....except to my craft area.  I created my own "sail away" moment in the form of a birthday card using the latest sketch challenge over at StampTV and I'm happy now.  


Here's the sketch:



Here's my card:

Details:  GKD PL CS White, Little Boy Blue and Red Hot.  Stamp Set:  Enjoy the Sunshine from the Showtime Stamp TV Kit.  DP is Basic Grey "Offbeat".  


Get ready for another StampTV CSS DT Blog Hop this weekend.....Gina's offering a free stamp set to a blog hopper.  Watch for the email from Gina to start the hop and get entered to win one of StampTV's fantastic stamp sets.  


Thanks for stopping by!


Cheri




4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Cheri this is breath taking!!!! I love it. Glad you didn't go any where or I might never have gotten to see this beauty!

Patti P. said...

Cheri, love the way your embossing created the waves and the CAS look of your images and dp. I would like to be on a cruise, but alas I too am only traveling to my crafting room.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a great card, so love how you did the panels with the sailboat, will have to remember this. Lovin' how you did the CS and DP is perfect. 5 Stars!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card, Cheri! I am so ready to see sailboats!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book