Friday, February 25, 2011

Color Challenge at StampTV

There's a new color challenge over at StampTV....the colors are bright and happy and just what we need in the throes of a cold, snowy winter here in Maine.  




I've been in prayer circles sending prayers for a several people on my prayer list these days and I wanted to let the recipient of this card know that they've been included in those circles as well as adding some cheerful colors to their day. 




Details:  Gina K Pure Luxury CS, Creme de Menthe, Red Hot and Lemon Drop.  Stamp set is from "Where Your Heart Is" by Melanie Muenchinger.  Other:  Cuttlebug EF, Basic Grey "Offbeat", MS punch.


Thank you for stopping by.  
Stay tuned for a fabulous blog hop tomorrow!  You're going to love it.






Cheri

No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book