Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WILDLY CAPABLE YOU

Hello blog friends!!! 

I've got a quick post using more of the fabulous stamps from the Technique Junkies Stamps March and April 2019 releases.  


A simple watercolor wash for a background behind the beautiful "Sketched Tulip" , add the wonderful sentiment "Wildly Capable"  (which I did a little surgery on).  Add a few splatters with black acrylic paint for added detail and there you have a clean and simple card.  

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you found some inspiration.  

Enabler alert!  You can purchase these stamps and any stamps from the Technique Junkies Stamps store and get a full 10% your entire purchase by using my personal discount code TJ10CHERI at checkout.  Enjoy!!!! 



1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The watercolor wash is beautiful!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book