Wednesday, February 13, 2019

FEBRUARY 2019 TIC TAX TOE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House people....welcome to the Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

The challenge this week is a Tic, Tac, Toe challenge.  Here is a card I created using the challenge board.  I used RI Stamps #1204-I "Love" , #101-P "Rose Heart Wreath" and the "You" is from the E9800 plate HAPPY.  


From the board I chose the first vertical group.  Love, Pink and White and Background Wash.  .


Click on over to the blogs of my team mates to see more fabulous creations of this TTT challenge, then head on over to THE HOUSE and enter the challenge.  You have all month to play along.  




10 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and love your background wash in pinks. Love this heart and flower wreath you used, so many uses for this image. Great job.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty pink card

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card- Happy Valentine's Day, Cheri.

Esther Asbury said...

We both did the same row! I love your take on it with that gorgeous background -- the tiny white dots add the perfect finishing touch!! Beautiful card!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like that background and your design is stunning!

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful card SS. Love the die cuts and the heart one reminds me so much of the one you sent me.

Laurie Unger said...

Love your deckled back ground on this and the heart wreath is beautiful.

joy said...

This is a great card! Love how you have colored the background so the love is highlighted!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! The white embossing really pops against that fabulous pink background!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book