Wednesday, January 30, 2019

JANUARY 2019 SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House Peeps!!! 

Did you know there are 5 Wednesdays this month????  When there are 5 Wednesdays in a month, the final challenge of the month is a sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built.    We hope you'll come over and play along.  




The stamps I used to create this card RI #6806-U "Sheet Music" , which was heat embossed with white embossing powder on red card stock, and #3902-G "My Heart Sing" for the sentiment.  I used an older heart die from Spellbinders to create the hearts and adhered them to a paper heart shaped doily.  



I hope you found some inspiration today.  You'll find more at the blogs of my team mates.  Play them a visit and see their awesome creations.  For all the details on how to enter the challenge please click on THE HOUSE.  


Thanks for stopping by!


 

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - the white embossing really pops on the red heart. Love the music map - it is so versatile. Great take on the sketch this week.

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cheri, and a perfect post for today. Hugs and prayers.

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous Valentine card! I love the red and white color scheme and your pretty layered hearts!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very good interpretation of the sketch. I have been on a red and white kick also.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful! Love the red and white together and all those layered hearts!

joy said...

Perfect pairing of the music image and the sentiment. Love how you have combined the different designer papers.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful V Day card - that red and white dp is so sharp against the white. So Classy!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book