Wednesday, September 26, 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE FOR THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello, house friends!!!! 

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  This week it's the ever popular anything goes challenge and you're invited to join us.  

Gre

I'm so in love with all of Wendy's Animals collection of stamps she does such a great job illustrating all of them....but just look at her "Woodland Animals" collection!   I love this Grey Wolf image and thought he would look spectacular against a northern lights sky.  To create the background, I used RI# 2709-I "Large Pine Forest".  The sentiment is also from the "Woodland Animals" collection.  

You say you need more inspiration....look no further than the blogs of my team mates!  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you will join our Wednesday challenges....you can play all month long...check out the details at THE HOUSE. 



7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome background for your howling wolf! Love this beautiful card!! (Now I need that wolf stamp - smile!)

Donna said...

Fantastic scene, this wolf is amazing and your background is outstanding!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A lot of people would probably agree that this would be a great masculine card!

Glittered Paws said...

Anything Goes is always a favorite - and this wolf is stunning. Love the night sky and I can almost see that wolf standing on his rock howling. He must be the alpha.

Ina G said...

Super stunning background SS. That wolf looks awesome in front of those trees howling at the moon. Eerie feeling imagining the sound in the middle of the night. Love it.

Heather said...

GORGEOUS!!! I've never even noticed that stamp before, but it is fabulous!! Or maybe it's your awesome card that makes it look so good!

Laurie Unger said...

Beautifully blended colors, Cheri. Awesome card.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book