Tuesday, May 15, 2018

TECHNIQUE JUNKIES NEW ILLUSTRATOR BLOG HOP

Hello Technique Junkies Stamps fans!!! 

Today, we are celebrating a new Illustrator at Technique Junkies Stamps.  Rita Barakat.



We have 10 new stamps from Rita Bakarat in the Technique Junkies line and I'm totally in love with each and every one! You can see all of the new stamps HERE.

Shop with my discount TJ10CHERI and get 10% off your entire order on all Technique Junkies Stamps.


If you’ve come from Lee Ann Barrett's blog you are in the right place. If not head on over to the Technique Junkies Blog for the start of the hop.


Make sure you comment on all the stops along the hop. One lucky person who comments will receive a $25 Technique Junkies Gift Certificate! Comments will be open until Saturday May 19th and the winner will be announced May 20th on the Technique Junkies Blog.



Relaxed Fairy is such a lovely stamp.  I envisioned she might be wondering what her future would be like so I paired her with "Trust Your Journey".  I created a mask of her and then sponged a background with Distress Inks.  



Meet "Sassy Sue".  She made me think of a 1950's gal, so I had to give her that look.  I paired her with the fun sentiment "Do Wah Ditty".  The background was created by sponging and using a stencil called "Circles Make Circles"  from A Colorful Life Stencils.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Now hop on over to Janelle Stollfus' blog and see all her deliciousness using Rita's awesome Stamps.  And don't forget to use my discount code for a full 10% off your Technique Junkies Stamps order INCLUDING these fabulous new stamps.





22 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely work. My jaw dropped when I saw your first card with the colouring being so beautiful and perfect, and the sponging you did.

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

Oh Cheri. Masking the relaxed fairy?? I must learn about masking. Love your work and Rita's new stamp line. We have the same stamps it appears. Love what you did with them.

Its In Our Hands said...

Love the fairy card. And the sentiments in this set

Rita Barakat said...

Wow! Both cards are gorgeous Cheri! Thanks for doing such a beautiful job!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So fun to sing along while loving that 2nd card!

Unknown said...

Amazing colors! I love both of these! They are beautiful!

lynda said...

Oh I love both cards, Cheri! The song words fit perfectly with the second card....especially with her hair...which, yes, does look 50's ish! Love your creativity!

Priscilla said...

Great cards! Love that Chillin fairy and the earworm that you started with your second card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun and fabulous projects. Thanks for sharing

sharon g said...

The fairy is so cute. I like how she glows...

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Beautiful cards, Cheri!!

Scribble and create with Chris said...

Wonderful, both of these are very cool!

Unknown said...

I love the Trust the Journey card - your choice of colors and blending and isn't that the cutest fairy stamp!!! I must have.

Ina G said...

OMGosh both these cards are gorgeous. Your fairy is beautifully blended and coloured. Great choice of sentiment.
Now you have me singing THAT song! That gal is so 50's and 60's for me - the hair and those glasses. Now I am doo wah ditty dum ditty doo - ing. Thanks SS.

Buzz4Mommies said...

Love the trust your journey card!! These stamps are amazing!

Unknown said...

Very cute ideas, love them both

Kelly Parker said...

wonderful cards! love them both.

Liz H. said...

Love your second card. PERFECT ! Just time warped me and put a smile on my face.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love your inspiration and how perfectly paired!!! I can envision her with that sentiment exactly!! Great job!

Joanne said...

Your coloring is phenomenal, Cheri! What wonderful images and I love what you did with them.

Cindy Holmes said...

FANTASTIC cards! I especially like the second one! The sentiment is hilarious and fun! I also like the sponging and stenciling that you did to it too! Great color choices!

JustYolie said...

Oh goodness! I'm in love with your work!! Love your cards!!! :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book