Wednesday, May 23, 2018

MAY 2018 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello house friends....it's Wednesday!  Are you up for another awesome challenge from The House That Stamps Built????  

It's an Anything Goes challenge and that means....you can create what you want to create.  Yippppeeeee!!!  

I used RI Stamps #4401-O "Dragonfly (lg), #4314-K "Flowering Vine" and #2512-E "Just To Say".  


I stamped the dragonfly and border flowers in VersaMark and then heat embossed it with white ep. I sponged Distress Inks around them and added shadows with Inktense pencils.  The sentiment was stamped on black card stock with Versamark and heat embossed again with white ep.  

Play along with us.....my awesome team mates would love to show you what they've done for ATG this week....check out their blogs


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you'll check out the challenge and join in.  All the details can be found over at THE HOUSE.  I hope you'll join in, you might just be the winner of $25.00 worth of RI stamps!  



8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE the color combo you used on your beautiful card! The flowering vine around the edge is perfect and your sponging is too! Awesome card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a gorgeous dragonfly and I love the BG too!

Donna said...

How gorgeous, like the glow you created around the dragonfly with your stunning background!

Beth Norman said...

This is so very beautiful. It takes my breath away.

Laurie Unger said...

Love this, so colorful and the glow around the dragonfly is excellent!

joy said...

This is absolutely beautiful/ the coloring around the edges really highlights this great stamp.

Heather said...

Girl!! You have been on a roll lately, and this card continues it! Sooooo gorgeous!! Love the white embossing and the colors you chose!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book