Tuesday, May 23, 2017

BETTER THINGS FALL TOGETHER

Hello, Junkies!!! 

Here's a card I made some time ago.  I love the sentiment, "Better Things", a quote from American movie star icon, Marilyn Monroe, and was inspired to create the background around it.  


My Gelatos needed some play time so I created a "drip" background on watercolor paper with them.  Some years ago, Technique Junkies Newsletter published a "Drip" tutorial using reinkers.  I basically did that technique using the Gelatos instead.

You layer the Gelatos at the top of the watercolor panel then add water by spraying or with a wet paintbrush.  I tried both here and they both worked equally well.  

The heart was a piece of scrap of watercolored paper I had from another project.  I heat embossed "Love Script" in white ep before die cutting it.

Technique Junkies has a new challenge up and ready for you to play in.  Our challenges come intact with a technique for you to learn and try.  Our newest one is "Shaped Stencils"  and all the details can be found on that link.  

Also, we have a Facebook page and you're invited to join us there for chatter, fun and a place to post your creations.  

Are you a fan of Technique Junkies stamps or fast becoming one?  If so, and would like a little discount in your next purchase of them, please feel free to use mine and get yourself some happy mail.   



Craft on...and be happy!  Thanks for stopping by today.



  


2 comments:

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book