Tuesday, January 17, 2017

IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE

Hey there Junkies!  

Thought I would do a quick post today with a card that I recently made with one of the new stamps from the January 2017 release from Technique Junkies.  



I found a way to use up some scraps I'd been testing some Distress Ink sponging on by making it into a string of different size banners for a background for the sentiment stamp "Unicorns and Sparkly".  I took the same Distress Ink colors and went around the scalloped circle die that I cut around the sentiment.  After layering them on some colored cardstock, I added some sequins for a little sparkle.  I highlighted the words Unicor and Sparkly with my Sakura Gelly Roll pens.  

That's it!  A quick post, but I hope it inspires you to find ways to use your scraps. 

Thanks for stopping by.






1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a great card, Cheri. I love the colors you used!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book