Wednesday, October 19, 2016

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello blog friends!!!! 

Are you ready for another inspiration challenge from The House That Stamps Built????  These are so much fun and we hope you agree.  



I was so inspired by the black cats and the moon....that I really focused on those images in my card.  



In order to get the bg layers, I first masked a "moon"...I then sponged Distress Inks in layers around it.  When I was satisfied with the sponging, I removed the mask and sponged the moon.  Then the stamping began.  Stamps used on this card are RI#1507-J "Grass Borders", #1609-J "Winter Tree", #5113-H "Cat Sil Lg" and #5116-I "Cat Sitting Sil", #2320-G Wide Pumpkin and the sentiment is #4003-F "Feline Better".   The little cat was popped up with pop dots for dimension.  

I hope you'll join the challenge.  You can find all the detail at The House.  

Would you like to see some more incredible cards made using this inspiration?  Here you go....check these ladies out.

Deonna - Heather - Joy - Kathy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a very crafty week and part of that is playing along with the Rock Stars of Repeat Impression Stamps.  


7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Way to be inspired! Your black cats are awesome :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this, but then again you know how partial I am to cats!!! Our two feral outside cats are Blacky and Grey, so these two remind me of them. Our two indoor ones are not black at all!

craftieodmae said...

Love this gorgeous card!!!!

Heather said...

Cheri, you totally nailed this inspiration photo! Love your giant moon.

Patti J said...

This turned out so purr-fect! Love your card, Cheri!

Ina G said...

Another masterpiece here SS. Perfect take on that inspiration photo.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your play on words - awesome card.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book