Wednesday, August 10, 2016

AUGUST DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there blog friends!!!! 

We have a designer's choice challenge this week at The House and Kathy is hosting!  She's challening all of us to create a round card.  



For this challenge I made a baby card.  I don't often need a baby card so I don't make them ahead of time as I do birthday or thank you cards, so I make them on an "as need" basis.  A friend of mine is going to be a grandmother for the first time.  It's a boy and she's beside herself with happiness.  I used the challenge to make her this card.  

The Repeat Impressions Stamps used on this card are RI# 1607-I "Baby", RI# 4116-F "New Arrival" (I masked off "arrival") and RI# 1121-E "Grandson".  

Get more inspiration from these awesome and talented ladies

            Deonna   -   Heather   -   Joy   -   Kathy   -  Laurie  -   Patti J   -   Shirley

Now head on over to The House That Stamps Built and get the details on how to play and what you can win if you do.  How about $25.00 worth of some awesome Repeat Impressions Stamps????  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!  Have a creative day!!!! 







7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

OH LOVE THIS - I'm going to have to go look at this darling image and the circle card worked perfect. Isn't it great to be "grandma".

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome circle card and so creative!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What an adorable card! Love that is is a shaped one too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is such an adorable card! Just makes me smile~

Patti J said...

What fun!!! Great way to use a circle challenge, my friend! Love the stamps, the sentiment, and your colors. You hit this one outa the park :)

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! I love everything about it. That baby is super cute, might have to check it out in the shop. : )

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book