Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday, blog friends!  

I'm hosting the Designer's Choice Challenge at The House That Stamps Built this week and I'm calling it "Who Let the Dogs Out".  

I'm a dog lover and I know a lot of other people are too, so I hope you'll join in and play along.  



I used 4 different RI Dog stamps #8106-L "Bulldog", 8106-I "Waggin Pup", #8109-L "Poodle" and 8120-K "Scruffy Puppy", and a masking technique to create this card.  Also included for the scene are RI Stamps #1507-J "Grass Border"  and  the sentiment is RI#9717-C "Happy Hello".  The pups were all colored with Copic Markers after first sponging a Distressed Ink background.  

I smiled the entire time I was creating the card.  These guys just make me happy. Alone or in a group they can make someone's day perk up.  

I hope you'll join in the challenge and show us your doggy creations.  All the details for entering can be found at THE HOUSE as well as what you could win if you do. (How about $25.00 worth of RI Stamps of your choice?)  

And for a little enabling, check out the discount Code on my sidebar for a fun shopping discount from Repeat Impressions.  (Use Code  rr10cw and you'll get 10% off your entire order).   

For more great dog cards please visit my design team mates' blogs.  

                              Deonna   Heather  -  Joy  -  Kathy  -  Patti J  -  Shirley

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!  



6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

As you know I am a cat person, but this example with all the pups is darling!

craftieodmae said...

How cute!!!! I love the doggies...........

Glittered Paws said...

This card is absolutely amazing from the masking you had to do to the coloring of the dogs. I think I would frame this one.
PS - yes my house does get crazy at times - especially at meal time - feeding 3 dogs, and 1 diabetic cat that has to have special diet plus insulin. We have it down to a pretty good routine now.

Ina G said...

Super pooches SS. Love the little scene you created. Great colouring. Such a happy bunch.

Heather said...

This card is fabulous!! I have not even noticed these stamps in the store, but it's probably because they aren't all together like this. You combined them so perfectly and they look completely happy. (that sentiment just had to be used for this challenge!)

Patti J said...

What a fun challenge, Cheri! Love your card - you are a masking QUEEN, my friend! Great way to showcase lots of Wendy's wonderful stamps. Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book