Sunday, July 26, 2015

OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE

Hi there, blog friends!!! 

Do you like CAS cards and challenges????  Come on over to the Outlawz this week and join our challenge.  This week it's my turn to host the challenge and here is what it's about

You've found an opportunity to grab your favorite beverage and relax.  What's it going to be?  Cup of coffee, tea, water, iced tea, lemonade, soda, wine, margarita?  Whatever it is, your challenge is to show us in CAS style your favorite beverage.

Here's a card I created - 


I used Repeat Impressions #9503-L "Wine Glass" and #9509-F "Cheers", both are from the "Wine Time" set.  The upper border stamp is from Altenew called Hennah Elements.  The "sparkle" is from my Viva Decor Glitter Pen in silver.  


I'm also entering this card in this week's Simon Says Challenge Sparkle and Shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  
Have a wonderful week!  


1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. I love the dimension you have achieved by masking and stamping. Thanks for playing with us at Simon Says Stamp Sparkle & Shine Wednesday Challenge :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book