Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there blog friends!  

It's another What If? Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built, and we've rotated around to designer's choice challenge.  This time it's the super talented Patti J's turn to challenge us and as simple as her challenge sounds, I found it not so simple.  Her challenge is to create a card using white and one other color!  


I decided to go really CAS with my card because I wanted to use this awesome stamp RI# 4109-H "Sand Dollar".  I've had it for quite some time and have wanted to make it a focal image on a card.  Patti's challenge gave me the opportunity to fulfill my own challenge of finding a way to use this stamp as a focal image.  

The sentiment stamp is RI# 4009-G "In All Things".  

Now, to get your mojo going, check out my Rock Star teamies, then come on over and join the challenge.  All the details can be found at The House.  

                     Deonna - HeatherJoy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you found some creative inspiration here!  





2 comments:

Heather said...

This is very cool. I really like the shine on the sand dollar. I have that stamp; I think it is so beautiful. Can't wait to use it myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Patti J said...

Cheri, you totally rocked this challenge! Love how you finished your focal image! Beautifully done, dear friend! Hugs...

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book