Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY COLOR CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hey there, blog friends!!!! 

I hope your week is going well and that you've grabbed some crafty time.  

It's another What If? Wednesday challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  This week we're having a color challenge.  


This wasn't a such an easy color challenge for me, personally.  Not because the colors were difficult but because I had so many ideas floating around in my head.  I finally settled on something CAS (my style).



This Lupine stamp RI#1711-K is one of my all time favorite Repeat Impressions stamps.  Here in Maine, the lupines are in full bloom and there are fields and fields of them.  Breathtaking beauty whenever you see them.  The sentiment is RI#1105-E "Thinking of You".  

Stop over at The House and check the challenge and join us.  We'd love to see what you create using these colors.  

You are going to love seeing the other Rock Stars array of cards using these colors...tons and tons of inspiration.  Enjoy!

                                   Deonna - Joy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your week!!! 



6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely stunning my friend!!!!

joy said...

Perfect for the color challenge! I really like how you have added the little dots around the flowers - it create a great dimension!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- I love this, and those colors are wonderful!

Patti J said...

Oh my, this is delightful, Cheri! I love the little dots around your flowers, and those butterflies are so pretty! Great job, dear friend! Hugs...

Ina G said...

Oh yes this is STUNNING. Another awesome creation SS.Gorgeous stamp. Love to see a photo of those flowers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful coloring!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book