Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Greetings, blog friends!  

Oh, boy!!! It's Wednesday once again  and time for another creative challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  

This week it's DCC and Karen is challenging us to use stamps and dies or punches on our cards.  

I have soooooo many of each item (I can't help myself) and the only hard part of this challenge was choosing which to use!  

I finally decided and created this card.



Using RI#631-G "Single Rose" and framed it with Spellbinder classic and scalloped oval dies.  I also used RI# 2503-H "From This Day".   For a backdrop I used Memory Box "Bubble Arch".  The only embellishmnt is some Stickles in the center of the rose.  

For some awesome inspiration, check out the other Rock Stars then join Karen's challenge and play along with us.  You can find the details at The House.  

                           Debbie Deonna - Joy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to come by on Monday (March 16) when I'll have a Project of The Week to show you.   



5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I really love this- they are my high school colors, and brings back such good memories. Thanks for sharing!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Cheri! Your MB dies totally replicate your oval SB dies, and the image is sheer perfection! Great job, as always!!! Hugs...:)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh My! So pretty and elegant.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card! Those dies are gorgeous

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book