Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Merry Christmas, blog friends! 

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous Christmas with family and friends.  

The House That Stamps Built (blog for Repeat Impressions Stamps), has a new sketch challenge for you.  

I'm still in the mood to make Christmas cards, so here's my interpretation of Wendy's sketch this week.  


Stamps used:  RI#413-H "Let Heaven", RI#2012 "Tiny Pontsettia" and RI#2012-H "Pontsettia".   

This was a really fun sketch challenge.  I hope you'll find some time to join us this week.  The challenge details can be found at The House.  

For more great inspiration check out these creative Rock Stars.

                              Deonna - Geri - Joy - Karen - Melissa - Patti J

I'm so happy you stopped by.  


1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a great Christmas card, Cheri!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book