Wednesday, November 19, 2014

REPEAT IMPRESSIONS DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday, blog friends!!! 

Here we are with another exciting DCC at The House That Stamps Built blog and this week the incredibly talented Rock Star, Geri Utterback has created an inspiration challenge for us.  


Get your supplies together and join us in this challenge, won't you?  We can't wait to see what you do with this fabulous inspiration idea.  Get all the details for entering the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.


I loved playing with this inspiration and this is what I came up with for a final card.  I used RI Stamps #1317-L "Vase of Tulips" for my focal image, die cutting it and paper piecing the vase after coloring the flowers with Copic Markers.  I stamped the image twice so I could cut the flowers and pop them off the base image for dimension.  The sentiment is RI #424-G "Wishing You a Season". 

For lots more creative inspiration take a peak at what my team mates have in store for you.   
                                 Deonna Geri - Joy Karen - Melissa - Patti J

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and weekend.



4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri, this is a great interpretation, so festive and really lovely!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - and the sentiment is beautiful. Love your take on your photo inspiration.

Carol Held said...

I love this card, and the colours are simply beautiful. Thanks for the Inspiration! www.stampinribbons.blogspot.com

Ina G said...

Beautiful card SS. I love this stamp. Hope I get time to play with this one.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book