Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT REPEAT IMPRESSION

Hi blog friends!!!  

What a fun sketch challenge Wendy has for you this week at The House That Stamps Built!  You will love playing with this one.  

My card took this sketch fairly literally, but this sketch would be fun to flip in many ways.  Let your creative side have some fun with this and join our challenge.  Details are at The House


I used stamps RI #9716-H "Fish Face" and RI #9720-C "Big Wish", from one of the newest sets "Contain Yourself".  I used Dew Drops for the bubbles and to accent the eyes.  The fish is colored with Copic Markers.  

Please visit my Rock Star team mates for even more inspiration using this sketch. 

                  Deonna  -  Geri  -  Joy  -  Joyce  -  Karen  -  Melissa  -  Patti J

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your lovely comments.  


3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Just adorable, Cheri ! That fish is gorgeous!

Patti J said...

Cuteness, Cheri! Love this in measures of OODLES!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun fish! Love that bg paper you used too

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book