Sunday, March 16, 2014

Some Iris Folding

Hi blog friends!  

I thought you might like to see two iris folding cards I made for a beginner Iris Folding class I taught last week at Gardiner Adult Education (check out their FaceBook page).   It was a full and fun class of ladies who were very excited with the results of this technique.  



The egg pattern is one I found on Circle of Crafters.  The flower is one I created with one of my Spellbinder dies.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back on Wednesday with the WIW sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  



2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, haven't done this in awhile, always loved the effect!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great cards, Cheri. When I first opened your post, I thought it was a St. Patrick card, with Irish folding-hahahaha

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book