Sunday, January 5, 2014

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES

Hi blog friends!  

There's another CAS challenge posted at Outlawz and this week the super talented Linda Anderson is challenging us to "something new".  

Here's her challenge:

"New Beginnings" Challenge - It's a new year with lots of new goals (notice I didn't say resolutions!!!). This week's challenge is all about something new - think new baby, new house, new stamps, new friend. Whatever you think of as something new, create a card CAS style.


I found a "new to me" iris folding template at Circle of Crafters and decided to give it a try.  I loved how it came out.  If you've never tried iris folding, it might just be your "new" thing for this year.  Have fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back on Thursday because Repeat Impressions will be unveiling a brand new stamp set and we'll be having a blog hop and a game for you to play.  You might just win the whole set of new stamps.  





2 comments:

Carol Held said...

I love Iris folding, and this is beautiful. I sent it to all my friends to view. Thanks

Ina G said...

So you say this is CAS - well to me it is Clean and Sensational. Love it SS

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book