Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hey there blog friends....

Do you like challenges????  If so, you'll find one every Wednesday at Repeat Impressions' The House That Stamps Built.  Every other Wednesday it will be a Designer's Choice Challenge aka DCC.  It's an opportunity for you to be challenged by one of the Rock Stars.

This week it's Deonna's challenge and she is challenge us to create a card or project with no squares (lol...in the 60's I used to think my parents were "squares"!) 

Get on over to The House That Stamps Built and play along with Deonna's fun challenge.  Link your creation up and you'll be entered to win a $25.00 gift certificate (stamps of your choice) for some awesome RI stamps.  If you use RI stamps in your project, you'll be entered TWICE in the challenge. 

We hope you'll come on over and play along....don't be a square!  LOL...sorry..had to say it! 


Stamps Used:  #2704-H "Sailboat"  #3918-F "Wind in my Sails"

My image was to create an image as if you were (point of interest) peering through an old navigational looking glass, the kind you put up to your eye and then "telescope" for further images at night upon a dark ocean. 

Great challenge, Deonna! 

Thanks so much for visiting...I hope you'll check out my Rock Star Teamies for more inspiration. 



1 comment:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book