Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends!! 

Before I get to my post today I'd like to offer the folks of Arizona and the families of the firefighters lost in the fire my deepest sympathies.  This loss is so sad and tragic and my heart goes out to those who are mourning. 

Also, as many of you may already know as of July 1, 2013, blogger has discontinued their Google Reader - please click on the BLOGLOVIN button on the right side bar and continue to follow me there to continue getting my posts. 

Well, it's Wednesday and if it's not What If? Wednesday at The House That Stamps Built, it's Designer's Choice Challenge Wednesday (they alternate, if you haven't noticed).  This time Deonna has challenged us to create a monochoromatic card. 

"Monochromatic" (for those of you who may not know) means "having or consisting of one color or hue".  Deonna has come up with a fun challenge and we hope you'll play along with us. 

Here's my card for the challenge

For this card I used one of the new stamps from the set "Pairings"   #9307-L and #9315-D.  The dress was paper pieced and I used Viva Pearl Pen for the pearl embellishments. 

Please visit the other Repeat Impression Rock Stars for even more inspiration and then join us for Deonna's monochromatic challenge.  Enter your card at The House That Stamps Built and you'll be enetered in a drawing to win some fabulous RI stamps.  What's more, you use Repeat Impressions stamps you'll be entered in the drawing TWICE.   

 
Don't forget to link over to Bloglovin to follow me...I sure would appreciate it. 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is such a happy looking card, Cheri!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book