Monday, June 10, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends....

The House That Stamps Built blog and Repeat Impressions stamps are featuring another stamp at 50% off the retail price this week.  If you've been here before, you know this happens every week at Repeat Impressions.  It's a super economical way to add some truly incredible stamps to your collection. 

This week the stamp being featured is the exquisite #111-O "Wedding/Anniversary Border".  I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous this stamp is or the fine detail in it.  You will find many ways to use this stamp.

Here's a card I made using this stunnign stamp

The image was stamped with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with white ep.  I used my Viva Pearl Pen in "Frost White" to add some pearls around the border and the bells and rings were "colored" with a Sukura gel pen which gives it some shimmer (sorry you can't see it in the photo).  The bg ef is a Sizzix folder.  Paper is from Gina K Designs Pure Luxury line.  The sentiment is RI #1144-D.

Please visit the blogs of my Rock Star B-Team Teamies and see their fabulous creations


I'm on a blue and white kick lately....not sure why, but I'm about over it. 

Thanks for stopping by - have a great week! 





4 comments:

Olga said...

absolutely gorgeous, I can see using that stamp for a lot of different sentiments.......

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is a wonderful Anniversary card and I am sure the recipient will love it!

joy said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the embossing and the shimmer bow.

Ina said...

This is the most beautiful card SS. So cas and absolutely divine. Love it and that stamp...

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book