Monday, May 27, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Happy Memorial Day!!  The day here in the USA when we remember those who have fought and died in service to our country and also remembering those who are currently serving to preserve the freedoms we cherish. 

It's also time to feature another Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built

This week the featured stamp is #8106-I "Wagging Pup".

 
And you can purchase him/her at 50% off from May 27-June 2.  Just head on over to The House , grab the code, put him in your cart and you'll add this happy, cute face to your stamp collection. 

Here's a card I made with this stamp.

 
I also used stamp #8113-F "Life Without Dogs" for my sentiment. 

Thank you for stopping by, and if you'd like to see more inspiration using "Wagging Pup", check out my Rock Star Teamies

 
Have a wonderful day and Memorial Day!!
 

 




4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What great coloring for this pooch! Adorable card!

Patti J said...

This is just darling! What a sweet card - your coloring is perfect! Someone will squeal with joy when they pull this out of their mailbox! Hugs...

joy said...

Great happy card! Love your coloring!

redwasher1 said...

Awesome! Great coloring on the puppy and design.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book