Monday, May 13, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends! 

I hope you all had a chance to play in the Repeat Impressions "Pairings" blog hop this past weekend and congratulations to all the winners.

A special shout out to the winner from my blog - Marie.  Congratulations Marie!!! Thank you for hopping with us and for your comments.  (I'm linking Marie's blog so you can see pay her a visit and see her awesome creations).

It was such fun to be a part of a new release series of stamps from Repeat Impressions and these new sets are a blast to create with.   

Well, it's MONDAY and over at The House That Stamps Built it's time for a new Stamp of the Week, which means you can purchase it for 50% off the retail price.  This happens every week at The House, and it's a great way to stretch your dollars and grab some fabulous rubber.  Just link up to The House, grab the code and add this great stamp to your collection.   

This week we're featuring stamp #7121-M "Goddess" 

 
 
This is a fun stamp to use with so many of the sentiments you'll find in the same link I've provided above...I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I will add one when I send this card. 
 
For this card I also used RI border stamps #1505-M "Rose Border"  After stamping The Goddess with VersaMark Ink, I then used white ep and heat set her.  I then stamped the rose border with VersaMark and did the same thing.  I stamped the goddess image again on cardstock with Memories "Midnight Blue" die ink then fussy cut it out and  popped it over the white embossed image using pop dots.  It appears as a shadow behind the stamped image.  I like the effect but I'm not sure you can see it well here. 
 
Please check out what my RI Rock Star Teamies are doing with this stamp
 
I hope you all have a fabulous week!  See you on Wednesday for another What If? Wednesday sketch  challenge and another opportunity to win some fabulous RI stamps. 
 
 



1 comment:

joy said...

Great idea about using the Rose Border, it goes so well with the the Goddess image - love how you have popped her up!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book