Monday, March 4, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends,

Another Monday is here and again it's Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built.  Every Monday, Wendy offers one of her fabulous stamps at 50% off the retail price.  This week's stamp is #3004-M Bodie Island Light

This is just one of the many fantastic lighthouse stamps that Repeat Impressions offers.  If you love lighthouses (and I do), this stamp will be a great one for your stamp collection.  AND it's 50% off this week. 

Here is a card I created with this stamp

 
To created the bg for this card, I sponged Memento inks, Sky Blue, Bahama Blue and Pear Tart, leaving a tiny band of white.  I got this idea from the March/April/May 2013 issue of "Take Ten" magazine and the fabulous Inked Skies cards from Paula Whittaker of Norfolk, UK.  (My deepest apologies to Paula for my poor attempt at her technique....but I will be working on this...it's stunning).  In addition to the featured stamp of the week, for this card I also used RI stamps, #2722-I Cattails and #1113-D Happy Birthday.
 
Thank you for stopping by, now I hope you'll stop by my Stamp of the Week Teamies and check out their fabulous cards using this stamp. 
 
 
 
Have a great week, everyone!
 

 
 


4 comments:

joy said...

Beautiful card with gorgeous shading. I love how you used the reed grass in the corner!

Dianne said...

You have created a beautiful background for the lovely light house, TFS and have a great day...

Ina G said...

What a beautiful card SS love your spongeing something you made me work on recently. Lighthouses always remind me of you. Like the simple design you created. Hugs Ina.

craftieodmae said...

so pretty, I love that lighthouse!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book