Saturday, March 23, 2013

CAS Challenge at Outlawz

Hi blog friends....guess what??? It's "National Clean Week" and there's a new challenge over at the CAS Challenge at Outlawz and Teresa has offered this challenge

 That week happens to be “National Cleaning Week” so lets use something old in your stash. You know the stuff that needs to be gone through to make room for the fun new stuff. Use it on a card or project it needs some love too.

I used an older stamp set from Gina K Designs called "Hugs and Prayers" by Nina Brackett.  I think that this set has been discontinued, because I couldn't find it in the stamp set list. I haven't used this stamp in qiute some time and it was begging for some attention.   



It also worked along with another challenge from Heather Telford for One Layer Wednesday (OLW) called "Inspired by Packaging"

My packaging inspiration came from a Hero Arts Ink Pad here

 
 
 
These are two super fun challenges to play along with this week. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week. 
 
 


6 comments:

Darnell said...

That is super cool, Cheri! Brilliant card and how awesome that you were inspired by something found on so many of our desks!!

Ina G said...

Love the colour you used on this card. Gorgeous stamp.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Cheri.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Cheri.

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour and a very pretty card.
Heather T

Stempelomi said...

great card!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book