Saturday, January 12, 2013

CAS Making Music at Outlawz

Hi blog friends....

For all you CAS bloggers, there's a new CAS challenge posted at Outlawz, with some fantastic prizes to win.  Head on over and post your CAS cards with a music theme. 

It's my turn to challenge and here it is:
"Let's Make Music Together"....Music makes the world go 'round and it's been said is the "universal language". I think it's safe to say, we all love some form of music whether its a song, a melody, a genre of music, or songs of nature (birds). Let's release some music this week. Create a CAS card that shows something that depicts music. (Think musical notes, instruments or creatures of song)

Here's my creation for the challenge 


This card uses M-Bossibilities, Memory Box dies and a stamp from SmartARTworks.

Keep a song in your heart and thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll play along with the CAS challenge at Outlawz.







3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous CAS card and I just love that sentiment :)

Ina said...

This is gorgeous SS Love what you did with the bird and the touch of blue around the edges. LOVE the memory box die fits in perfectly. Count me in I already have ideas of what I want to make.

Patti J said...

BEEEautiful! Love that bird, and oh my, I think I have that square die and have never used it! OOPS! Thanks for the reminder. This is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs...

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book