Saturday, January 12, 2013

CAS Making Music at Outlawz

Hi blog friends....

For all you CAS bloggers, there's a new CAS challenge posted at Outlawz, with some fantastic prizes to win.  Head on over and post your CAS cards with a music theme. 

It's my turn to challenge and here it is:
"Let's Make Music Together"....Music makes the world go 'round and it's been said is the "universal language". I think it's safe to say, we all love some form of music whether its a song, a melody, a genre of music, or songs of nature (birds). Let's release some music this week. Create a CAS card that shows something that depicts music. (Think musical notes, instruments or creatures of song)

Here's my creation for the challenge 


This card uses M-Bossibilities, Memory Box dies and a stamp from SmartARTworks.

Keep a song in your heart and thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll play along with the CAS challenge at Outlawz.







3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous CAS card and I just love that sentiment :)

Ina G said...

This is gorgeous SS Love what you did with the bird and the touch of blue around the edges. LOVE the memory box die fits in perfectly. Count me in I already have ideas of what I want to make.

Patti J said...

BEEEautiful! Love that bird, and oh my, I think I have that square die and have never used it! OOPS! Thanks for the reminder. This is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs...

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book