Sunday, August 5, 2012

CAS AT THE OUTLAWZ

Hi blog friends and followers!!! 

Seems like for-EVER since I've posted anything.  It's been busy around the old farm here - the veggie garden is producing so there's lots to harvest and it sure keeps us busy. 

Have you been playing along with the challenges at The Outlawz??  It's a fun and fabulous challenge site with so many ways to win outstanding prizes. 

It's CAS DT member Stepanie Mino's turn to challenge us this week and she is celebrating with a back to school theme.  She'd like us to add an item we'd see at school on our cards - like an apple, pencil, crayon, school bus....you get the idea. 

Our CAS guest designer for the month of August is the ubar talented Roxie.  If you get a chance, pay her a visit and give her some love. 

My grandson, Philip, starts Kindergarten this year (I can't even get my head around that) so I made him this card - and of course my school item is the ruler. 


The fab stamp is cute, Luka from LaLa Land Crafts - I'm in love with their images -they're so much fun to color. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll get a chance to play along Stephanie's CAS challenge at Outlawz this week. 


4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey there mf - that's some awesome coloring you got going!! Adorable little school boy - he will love it

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cute Cheri - ideal for a first time school starter!!

Crafter in the Making said...

Hi Cheri,

Your card is adorable and the coloring is awesome... I am your newest follower...

Melissa

Irina Blount said...

Adorable card Cheri! If you are on Facebook, please join our La-La Land Crafts group and then you can share your projects with our other fans there too! Here is the link -http://www.facebook.com/groups/425278974158786/.

Hugs!
Irina Blount
La-La Land Crafts

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book