Monday, February 6, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

Hello and welcome to another featured Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions.  Today we're featuing this adorable "Flowering Hearts" stamp. 



Here's the card I made using this stamp


For this week only(February 6 - February 12) you can get this stamp #4316 for 50% off!  Just go to the "House That Stamps Built" Blog and grab the code and when you check out, place the code in the  box and you'll get it at 50% off. 

For some great inspiration for this stamp, visit each one of the Rock Stars and tell us what you think of our creations. 

Karen - Lynette - Makiko - Miriam - and Kendra.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by! 

Cheri 





7 comments:

joy said...

Very, very pretty! I love how you have accented the stamp with the delicate lace!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! I love the sweet little image and the pretty trim!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This card is really sweet! Love it!

Miriam said...

Such a cute card! Love the beautiful trim!

Melissa said...

Adorable card Cheri! I love, love all of the beautiful trim that you used. Swoooon!

Ina G said...

Love the beautiful trim on this card.Such lovely soft colours - so so sweet.

Lynette said...

Gorgeous! Love the die cut, the lace, and the great coloring.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book