Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'M SO EXCITED!

The cat is finally out of the bag....I can now take the duct tape off my mouth and share my exciting news! 


This year started out with an exciting invitation for me to become part of a FABULOUS design team with a FABULOUS Maine stamp company - REPEAT IMPRESSIONS AND THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT.

When I received the email from Wendy Wyman (owner/artist) on New Year's Eve, asking me if I "could keep a secret"....she had selected me to be the newest member of her "Rock Stars Design Team", I wanted to scream the news, but the closest I came was a muffled squeal through tight lips that my husband thought "sounded eerie". 

Two of my friends and collegues from StampTV, Joy Hadden and Vicki Dutcher are already here as Rock Stars and I'm so thrilled to be here with them and with the other extremely talented Rock Stars. 

I've been a fan of Repeat Impression rubber stamps for many years, the rubber is exquisit and leaves an exceptional image with any ink. 

Tomorrow will be my first post with the Rock Stars, we'll be showcasing a great sketch for a new What If Wednesday Challenge.  I hope you'll accept my personal invitation play along with us and maybe win some of Repeat Impressions' fantastic stamps.

See you tomorrow!!

Cheri



14 comments:

Carla S. said...

Yay! Congratulations, Cheri! You will make a wonderful addition to the team! They are lucky to have you join them! Looking forward to following your creations!

craftieodmae said...

Big Congratulations!!!!! doing the Happy Dance for ya!!!! they are the winners getting you!!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congrats, dear friend! I am so excited for you! They are so lucky to have you on board!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

CONGRATULATIONS
Such a fabulous way to kick off 2012.
Wishes
Lynne

peggy wainman said...

Congratulations Cheri! What great news!

Ina G said...

Cheri - WHAT GREAT NEWS Congratulations my dear SS you so deserve your spot and they sure did pick a winner. Will have to follow your new adventure closely.Can't wait to see your post tomorrow. Hugs Ina

Diana said...

Congratulations Cheri! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Can't wait to see all your fab designs!

A Consuming Passion said...

Congratulations Cheri.....looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Lynette said...

Welcome to the team, Cheri! I'm excited to be "working" with you!

Betty Neville said...

Huge congratulations Cheri!! They are lucky to have you on the DT - your creations are always beautiful!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Congrats!!! that is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, this is so exciting, great start to the New Year! Hugs, Lori m

penny4thoughts said...

Fantastic Cheri - so very exciting!! Congratulations!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book