Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A True Friend Warms Your Heart

There's nothing like a true friend - and for all my follower friends, "you warm my heart" and I truly treasure your friendship.  This card is for you.  


I'm entering it in the Bloggers Challenge, ODBC (a new one for me) and Paper Play Challenge (another new one)




Details:
Stamps - GKD Showtime StampKit -Thanks a Millon/Signs of Autmn 
BG - Basic Grey Indian Summer -  dry embossed
Other - Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Momento Ink.


Thank you to all my followers and blog friends.....you warm my heart!  


Cheri




9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card, love the bow!

Terry said...

What a stunning way to share a cup of coffee! Beautiful card! Love the offset coffee cup! Funny thing is that I just finished something coffee related for a DT project! Have a great day!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- what a gorgeous creation! Love that bow!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the coloring of the bowl!

Ina G said...

What a beautiful card and thank you my ss. Love the ribbon and flower. How nice it would be if I could pop over and share time with you over a cup of good coffee.Hugs SS

Ina G said...

PS How do you find the time to enter all your challenges??

Sherry Kushibab said...

Awesome card....love that background paper, and that bow is just fab with those flowers. Nice adding those colored dots around the sentiment....always enjoy seeing what you have created. Hugs.

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the sentiment! Beautiful ribbon and embellies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours. Kim

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book