Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorite Ghoulfriend

Hi Blog Friends!


It's getting close to trick or treat time!  The weather here in Maine is getting colder and we've even had a touch of snow....(yikes!).


I made this card for my grandchildren and then when I saw this sketch over at Card Positioning Systems, I thought they'd read my mind...or maybe were looking over my shoulder (LOL) - my sketch and CPS #241 were a perfect match!  Wow!    Spooky!!!! 






Stamps: "Boo" designed by Asela Hopkins for GKD.  CS:  GKD Pure Luxury. DP:  Basic Grey "Eerie".  Other: Versafine Black ink, Creative Inspirations paint,  Nestabilities, gold beads, and ribbon from my stash.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Please stop by this weekend for a sketch CSS Alumni blog hop!  We'll have lots of great inspiration for you.  



Cheri

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- Perfect sketch for this card! Great job using your patterned paper!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book